Safer Place Principals
- Rescpect each other’s fysical, psychic and emotional boundaries. Everyone can intervene in situations by themselves or tell the safety person or the event host.
- Recognise discrimination, harassment and inappropriate behaviour. Everyone can intervene in situations by themselves or tell the safety person or the event host.
- Let’s create an open and inviting atmosphere in all activities.
- Let’s not belittle each other’s feelings and experiences. Let’s apologize if we have intentionally or unintentionally hurt another person.
- Let’s face each other as equals. Listen to each other and respect diversity and different opinions. Be ready to learn and fix your behavior if needed.
- Take into account availability and accessibility in all activities.